[gradsusr] Help - barb

Steve Levine steve.levine.1523 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:31:28 EDT 2010

Hi there Guilherme,

I have run into this problem as well - I use the skip command so that every
other 2nd or 3rd barb is displayed.

To do display every other barb, you would use it like this (I assume you
have already set output to barb)

d skip (u,2,2);v

This skips every other barb in each direction.

To use every third barb in each direction it would be:
d skip (u,3,3);v

and so on.

Good luck...

Steve Levine
MS Student, Department of Marine & Environmental Systems
Florida Institute of Technology
150 W University Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Ph: 513-520-9883