[gradsusr] SeaWIFS NDVI data

matt.alonso at gmail.com matt.alonso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:45:34 EDT 2010

Hey John,
Thanks so much. You're the man. I really appreciate it. I'm actually traveling for the weekend so I won't have access to my computer & limited access to email. I will try to find the link, but NASA does a good job of burying it. I was able to extract some specs using a program called Gdalinfo, but that was about it.

Thank you again for all your help with this. As soon as I'm back in the pocket I will try to get that link for you.

Best,
Matt