d tmp.1 - t.2 ' in grads 2.0

Rupesh Patil rupesh19864u at YAHOO.CO.IN
Fri Apr 2 10:16:17 EDT 2010

Dear All ,
I got a problem.please read following sentences,

ga
 -> D:/temp.ctl   ! now i open IMD's 1degree x 1degree data
having
variable 'tmp' but data is available only over the Indian region !

ga
 -> open D:/g1.ctl

! I open description file of model data having
variable ' t' but this is the global data. Actually the resolution of model output of temperature
 is nearly  equal to  .7degree x .7 degree ( ~ 80km ) .but i can
convert  it  into 1degree x degree by using re2 function in grads.!

I am able to open these data independently eg.

ga
 ->d tmp.1

ga ->d t.2

but ,

ga -> d
 tmp.1 - t.2

! operation error : Incomparable grids.
dimension
 ranges aren't equivalent

Dimension =0.......................
!
this error comes when
 i use ' ga -> d tmp.1 - t.2 ' in grads 2.0

please help me.

I have attached g1.ctl and temp.ctl .please
find it .These description files  may be useful to you.

Regards,

Rupesh.
Atmosheric and space sciences,
pune university ,India.