No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:37:26 EDT 2010

on top. Erased its background to let the bottom one come visible.<br>
Then filled it with a pattern, and then had grads merge both layers<br>
and save the composed image.<br>
Quite time consuming, but it worked for me.<br>
Another option could be using PyGrads to rely on python<br>
graphical capabilities.... Never done it, but maybe it has<br>
pattern filling.<br>
Good luck,<br>
&gt; I am trying to do a plot of 3 variables; one is shaded (dew point<br>
&gt; depression), the second is dashed contours (temperature) and the third is<br>
&gt; area of freezing rain (solid contour). &nbsp;Is there any function in grads where<br>
&gt; I can fill the solid contour with something such as dots, stripes, lines,<br>
&gt; etc. or is this not possible since I already have one variable being shaded?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual<br>
&gt; or entity to whom it is addressed.<br>
&gt; Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or<br>
&gt; privileged information.<br>
&gt; If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,<br>
&gt; disseminate, copy or print its contents.<br>
&gt; If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply<br>
&gt; e-mail and delete and destroy the message.<br>
&gt;<br>

------=_Part_26080_32740219.1232127764086--