No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:37:26 EDT 2010

on top. Erased its background to let the bottom one come visible.
Then filled it with a pattern, and then had grads merge both layers
and save the composed image.

Quite time consuming, but it worked for me.

Another option could be using PyGrads to rely on python
graphical capabilities.... Never done it, but maybe it has
pattern filling.

Good luck,
Henrique