No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:37:02 EDT 2010

(...)The summation is done for each layer present that is between the
bounds. The layers are determined by the Z levels of the default file.
Each layer is considered to be from the midpoints between the levels
actually present, and is assumed to have the same value throughout the
layer, namely the value of the gridpoint at the middle of the layer.

If ps<1000, e.g. 915mb, the integration will exclude all levels below 915mb.

If ps>1000, e.g., 1030mb, I guess (from the explanation above) that only levels
starting at 1000mb and above will be used... and the 30mb between ps and first
level will just be lost.

Sincerely,
Henrique