No subject

Wed Apr 14 09:33:43 EDT 2010

[The printim command will produce a PNG or GIF
formatted image file based on the current contents of the
metabuffer, which is usually the stuff displayed on the screen,
minus any widgets. The syntax is: printim filename options]

You can then move, copy, e-mail, or do as you wish with the document.

matt