GS files in GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 22 10:00:10 EDT 2009

2009/9/13 Hyacinth Cyprain Nnamchi <hc.nnamchi at lasg.iap.ac.cn>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I am using GrADS 2.0.a5.oga.5 from the Opengrads download page (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/) on MS Windows.I notice
> that it does not recognise the in-built .gs files like cbar.gs, cbarn.gsetc, although I have confirmed that they are in the "scripts" file.
>
> Does anyone know what could be wrong, where should I place the .gs files?

It is supposed to find these out of the box, no need to place files
anywhere. How did you install it? Did you do a standard install from the
superpack...exe? How are you starting it? From the [Start] menu? Which
windows are you using? XP, Vista, Windows 7?
Are you setting any environment variable such as GADDIR or GASCRP? (You
should not set any environment variable if you did a "bundle install".)

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu