How can I change the position of the contour labels?

Ivan Toman ivtoman at INET.HR
Tue Sep 22 04:58:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm not familiar with controlling exact position of labels, but if you
are using GrADS prior 2.0.a6 you might want to upgrade, because new
versions have ability of drawing better looking labels that do not block
too much of area under them. Please check here:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetclab.html

Ivan