Variable Grid possible?

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Sep 10 07:58:53 EDT 2009

You can use the PDEF GENERAL (aka PDEF FILE) option to tell GrADS how
to map each grid point in your 1-D vector into a 2-D lat/lon grid.
Please see http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/pdef.html
The example at the bottom of the page does something very similar to
what you'd like to do.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams