Research-affiliate Multi-user Screen-Saver (WIP: archeo-fysics-math-life)

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 10 07:08:02 EDT 2009

Dear subscribers GRADS,
Buongiorno cari amici,
.

Recently EvoGrid project has commenced. Advance details on my wiki page notes for any of these fields, oceanography, ozon, physics, math, life science or anybode else is welcome to participate professional, it's similar to SETI at Home and run by Mr. Bruce Damer..

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/evogrid/>
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/evogrid/>
The EvoGrid is an effort to develop a distributed simulation system to simulate potential pre-biotic chemical environments.

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.