how to plot model's grid points in grads

Feudale Laura feudale at ICTP.IT
Mon Oct 26 06:21:31 EDT 2009

Hi, you can visualize your gridpoints by setting the following option
before displaying your model's variable "var":

'set gxout grfill'
'd var'

-- Laura

* Laura Feudale, Ph.D. (GMU/COLA)                              *
* Earth System Physics Section: Physics of Weather and Climate *
* The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics *
*                     Trieste, ITALY                           *