Re: Re: cbarn.gs

Yan Libin zjuyanlibin at 163.COM
Fri Oct 23 12:02:05 EDT 2009

a cbarn.gs file has caused a lot of attentions.
@_@
happy everyone

2009-10-24

Yan Libin

发件人: Diane Stokes
发送时间: 2009-10-23  23:55:39
收件人: GRADSUSR
抄送:
主题: Re: cbarn.gs

Esther,
You can make a new version of cbarn.gs that includes:
   'set vpage off'
after the shading info is stored, but before the plot size is determined.
I'm attaching a version I frequently use.  It includes extra optional
arguments to: reset the virtual page (what you want), modify the label
thickness, and print the values diagonally (useful for horizontal bars
with many values).
   I hope this helps.
      Diane