how to plot the wind following two-dimensional terrain in Grads

dipak sahu dipakmath at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 18 13:21:44 EDT 2009

Hii teddy
    thanks for ur valuable reply. Actually my *wrfout** file has no topo
variable,  so when i created the ctl and dat file from *wrfout* file it
doesn't have any topo variable in the control file.I think it is in the *
met_em** file, so when i tried with the *met_em** file to create the *.ctl
and *.dat file it is giving some error like below. So just help me from
where i can get the topo variable.

*We are dealing with pressure levels here
 NetCDF error : bottom_top
   NetCDF: Invalid dimension ID or name *
**
*thanks and regards*