1D Time series with vector gxout

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at IASTATE.EDU
Wed Oct 14 10:47:58 EDT 2009

Gabriel,
I don't understand why your display statement reads d *const(u,0)*;v;mag(u,v)
(hopefully you can see the bold italic text for "const(u,0)").  That doesn't
sound right.  To get 2-D wind direction, you should say "d u;v;mag(u,v)".
If you want one length to be zero, just subtract that variable from itself
(e.g., "d u-u;v;mag(u-u,v)").

Hope this helps.

Jeff

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Gabriel - ud Carvalho <gabriel.ud at gmail.com