PDEF not recognized in Grads 2.0.a5.oga.5

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 3 20:43:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Stefan Fronzek
<sfronzek at sonnenkinder.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting an error message when trying to open a netcdf file on a
> rotated
> grid using Grads 2.0.a5 (opengrads built under Windows Vista). I kind of
> recall that I was able to open the same file with an earlier version of
> grads.

Version 1.x or Version 2?

> Also, the netcdf file opens fine with sdfopen, albeit ignoring the
> rotation of the grid of course.
>
> Does anybody know if the grads built I am using is not supporting the PDEF
> keyword or if anything is wrong with my control file? See the error
> message,
> grads config and control file below.

This build should support all the PDEF options of grads v2.0.a5. But one
never knows when bugs make their way in...

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu