Bigger title in xy plots.

Muthuvel Chelliah muthuvel.chelliah at NOAA.GOV
Mon Nov 30 13:05:07 EST 2009

Hello grads experts,

Any help in the following help will be greatly appreciated.

When I plot multiple x-y plots in a page, the standard title
becomes too small to see. I want to plot something that
is in bigger font size, and I do not see any options for changing
the characteristics of title (draw title ... ), such as its
size, color, etc. I also do not want to use 'draw string' method,
since in that case I need to know the location, etc, which is
cumbersome for the many plots.

Thanks much in advance.

Muthu/CPC