date to number

Leonardo Diogo leonardo.silva at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Wed Nov 25 10:21:27 EST 2009

Hi eliav

I think that you can use the sublin command before the line "day
=substr(date,1,3)". I will point the position of the "hour" and the
"day" on the third line of the "q time" result.

The sintaxe is pos_hour = sublin(date,<start place of the hour
position>) and pos_day = sublin(date,<start place of the day position>)

I will be usefull if you want to store that information like an asii file.

I hope that it will be useful to you

Leonardo