printim bugs

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at NOAA.GOV
Thu Nov 19 13:59:41 EST 2009

daniel, you need to tell is the exact version of grads... i know earlier
versions of grads2 from cola has this bug (i stepped on it) but from
opengrads does not... see http://opengrads.org/  either version 1.10 or
2.0 should work, plus you get extensions...  cheers, mike