How to use aave with time-interval

Mubashar Dogar mubashardogar at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 18 11:03:26 EST 2009

 Dear Wang Lizhi,

You have to make time average to convert your 6 hourly data into daily
means. So use the following define function.

define a= ave ( tmp2m, t=1, t=4)

Then use the following command as per ur requirement

define v=aave(a, lon=110,lon=120,lat=20,lat=30)

other things will remain unchanged.

Regards,

Mubashar

Muhammmad Mubashar Ahmad Dogar
Scientific Officer (Climatology Section),
Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC),
NCP complex, Quaid-i-Azam University Campus,
Shahdra road, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel:  +92519230226
Mob:+923315144169
email: mubashardogar at yahoo.com