GrADS Platform Survey

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 18 09:27:43 EST 2009

All,

  For those who have already completed the survey, many thanks.
I'll be posting the results early next week. For those who haven't yet
responded, there is still time for you to give us your feedback; it should
take less than minutes of your time:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGctYWhkdTQyenZGSW40SjVOTGZWOUE6MA

I'd appreciate if you could forward this link to other GrADS users in your
institution who do not subscribe to this mailing list.

   Thank you,

       Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva