compositing wind and pressure data based on certain OLR values

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Thu Nov 12 13:05:10 EST 2009

Jason,

Perhaps the "fndlvl" function may be helpful to define a "mask" which
then could be used with "maskout"?  The maskout web site has an example
of averaging only over land using a "mask"...
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncfndlvl.html
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncmaskout.html

Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/