Lats4d problem

Hao He hhe at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Sun Nov 8 21:54:53 EST 2009

Arlindo,
   I found the lats4d.sh and put it under my current path. But when I use
./lats4d.sh, it says ' command not found'.

Hao

|  Hao He                                       |
|  Graduate Assistant                           |
|  CSS bldg 4365                                |
|  Jull Hall lab (301)405-7625                  |
|  Cellphone     (240)672-7912                  |
|  Department of Atmospheric & Oceanic Science  |
|  University of Maryland                       |
|  College Park, MD 20742                       |