Opengrads for AIX Server supported by Grads1.8

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at OPENGRADS.ORG
Wed Nov 4 14:16:48 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Shakil AHMAD
<ahmad-s at hydra.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am PhD student at The university of Tokyo. I am using Opengrads
> extensions for my analysis on Linux Server.

Please do not write to me directly with questions like this. Instead, aski
these questions on the gradsusr mailing list for the benefit of others.

> No I have been shifted to AIX server, but Opengrads can support Grads1.9
> or above version, and for AIX server Grads1.8 (old version) is available,
>  which cannot support Opengrads and its extensions.

Is available where? I have made 2 releases of the OpenGrADS bundle for AIX,
see

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/

> Could you suggest me how to resolve the issue or any other version of
> Opengrads for Grads1.8 version.

Why do you need to use GrADS v1.8?  Have you tried the OpenGrADS Bundle
builds for AIX? I have not yet released the last 2.0.a7.oga.3 for AIX, but I
should be able to do so in the near future.

      Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu