Vector arrows for primary wave direction

Nathan Cool nathan at NATHANCOOL.COM
Wed Nov 4 12:12:00 EST 2009

Thanks Matthias. I sure do appreciate the help. That produced some
interesting results, but it didn't seem accurate (arrows pointing in some
rather bizarre directions). Perhaps though this is a data problem, and I
need to grab different GRIB files? Currently, I'm using GRIBs from the NCEP
server:
ftp://polar.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/waves/latest_run/

-Nathan