Which version of GrADS can be used in GDS to support NetCDF-4/HDF5

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Nov 2 13:45:15 EST 2009

I have not released a version of GrADS that will read netcdf-4. I am
in the process of testing netcdf-4 with GrADS -- the OPeNDAP interface
doesn't yet work with sdfopen, and there are are some significant
performance issues when reading compressed NetCDF files that have yet
to be resolved. For netcdf-3, or for uncompressed netcdf-4, the
performance is fine.If you need to serve netcdf-4 with GDS, you can
try Arlindo's opengrads builds.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams