Mike Fiorino's clhilo UDF - H and L plotted on maps for GRADS 2.0 ?

Fil fil at METEOPT.COM
Sat May 30 00:29:11 EDT 2009

I'm also expecting for this since GRADS 2.0 was first released (more than a
year ago). I wonder if the old philo2.gs script (which I customized) can be
used with libmf from opengrads to plot the H/L letters?