to set the range of change

J. Matias Mendez Perez matias at TROPOSFERA.ATMOSFCU.UNAM.MX
Thu May 28 08:09:21 EDT 2009

Dear Sumin,

To control y-axis range and labels interval you can do:

set vrange y1 y2
set ylint interval

and for x-axis:

set vrange2 x1 x2
set xlint interval

For instance:
* x-axis
'set vrange2 -3 3'
'set xlint 0.5'
* y-axis
'set vrange -6 6'
'set ylint 1.0'

Good luck.

Regards,
Matias

Specifies the interval between labeled tick marks on the X-axis.