Lisa Welp lwelp at MAIL.UCSD.EDU
Thu May 21 16:29:49 EDT 2009

Hi Aviva,

I'm having the same problem as you.  If you've recieved a helpful
solution off-list, I'd be interested in hearing it.

Thanks,
Lisa

Aviva Braun wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I am having some problems with Grads v 2.0 and loading user defined functions.
>
> I do a 'setenv GAUDFT
> /echidna/s0/guishard/era40tracks/udf/regrid2/udft.regrid2' before
> starting grads.  Then, I start grads and type 'query udft'.  The
> result is:
>
> Warning: User Defined Functions have been disabled in this version of GrADS
>
> How do allow for use of user defined functions?  Do I need to rebuild
> grads to allow for udf's?
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Aviva

Lisa Welp-Smith, Postdoc
Carbon Dioxide Research Group
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD
9500 Gilman Dr. Dept. 0244
La Jolla, CA  92093-0244
(work) 858-822-1642
(cell) 203-823-5410