Aviva Braun braun at METEO.PSU.EDU
Wed May 20 11:48:19 EDT 2009

Hi group,

I am having some problems with Grads v 2.0 and loading user defined functions.

I do a 'setenv GAUDFT
/echidna/s0/guishard/era40tracks/udf/regrid2/udft.regrid2' before
starting grads.  Then, I start grads and type 'query udft'.  The
result is:

Warning: User Defined Functions have been disabled in this version of GrADS

How do allow for use of user defined functions?  Do I need to rebuild
grads to allow for udf's?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Aviva