New release: Bundle v2.0.a5.oga.5

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 07:55:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:51 AM, dipak sahu <dipakmath at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>   currently i'm using the grads version *grads-1.8sl11 *, which is the
> latest version of grads with more and new graphics options for IBM-AIX P5
> mechine.

What is your OS version? Send me directly the output of  "uname -a".

> anybody kindly tell from where i can get the free latest version of grads
> package.

I am currently working on a full build for AIX. it has been kind of a
challenge to get opendap working. I'll let you know when I have something
working.

   Arlindo

> thanking you in advance
>

> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM, walter simion <waltersimion at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm not a new subscriber to this list but this is my first post,
>> simply to thank Arlindo, Jose and all the Opengrads comunity for all
>> what they do to port/build Grads 2 to Freebsd and Windows.
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>

>> Dr. Walter Simion

> Dipak kumar Sahu,
> Research Scholar,