test

mehdi porbagher mehdi_porbagher at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 13 02:13:45 EDT 2009

Dear Dr.Libin Yan,
I am S.Mehdi Pourbagher, the Iranian national, born on 1981, graduated from the Mashhad and Goorgan universities with B.S degree in natural resources engineering, and M.S in remote sensing and GIS from TMU University , Tehran , Iran . At present I am working in IR. Of Iran meteorology organization as an expert in satellite imagery processing, my research is application of remote sensing to derive meteorology parameters mapping and water recourses. Also expert in ENVI4.3 ArcGIS9.3 software and professional in application of MODIS, ASTER, AVHRR, TRMM, ETM+  satellite data in civil engineering, I and Professor Poul Menzel (an expert in the NASA) are publishing a paper in the international journal of remote sensing, about precipitable water using water vapor bands MODIS satellite.
Could you help me to receive a scholarship for doctoral program?
Professor Paul Menzel,who he work in NASA USA, know me . How can I continue my study in your department?

With best regards'

--- On Tue, 5/12/09, Libin Yan <zjuyanlibin at 163.COM> wrote:

From: Libin Yan <zjuyanlibin at 163.COM>
Subject: test
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 3:48 AM

Just a test for first joinning.
Hard working, happy life.

2009-05-12

——————————————————————————————————————

晏利斌
气候与环境模拟实验室
中国科学院地球环境研究所
陕西省西安市沣惠南路10号,710075
手机:15902909106   电话: 86-29-88327411   传真: 86-29-88320456
Email: yanlibin at ieecas.cn
实验室主页: http://tibet.ieecas.cn/
个人主页: http://tibet.ieecas.cn/ylb.htm

Libin Yan, PhD candidate
Climate and Environment Modeling
Institute of Earth Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IEECAS)
10th Fenghui South Road, High-Tech Zone, Xi’an, 710075, Shaanxi, China
Mobile: 86-15902909106   Tel: 86-29-88327411   Fax: 86-29-88320456
Email: yanlibin at ieecas.cn
Labpage: http://tibet.ieecas.cn/
Personal: http://tibet.ieecas.cn/ylb.htm