UDF help (1.9.4)

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Tue May 12 07:33:46 EDT 2009

I had a lot of problems in MALLOC, that is, "define variable=..." with
grads 1.9. The situation got much better with opengrads v1.9.0-rc1
also if I still have some "random" and less frequent problem for defined
variables. Then my suggestion is: upgrade to v1.9.0-rc1.
Bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
Centro Funzionale Meteo Idrologico di Protezione Civile della Regione Liguria