if statement in grads

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 26 22:14:38 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:50 PM, John Guhin <johnguhin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Arlindo,
>    How do I use those expressions? Do I need to install something?
> thanks.

It depends.  If you have the Win32 Superpack or the latest OpenGrADS
bundle (2.0.a5.oga.x) then the opengrads extensions are already
included. You can download these versions from:

     http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773

If you have GrADS v1.9.0-rc1 (other than for Windows) then you must
install the opengrads extensions separately:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=256757&release_id=589460

 How do you know if the opengrads extensions are available with your
version of GrADS?

In GrADS v2.0.a5.oga.x:

  ga-> q udx

In GrADS v1.9.0-rc1: