Logic error 8 in gxshad

Monica Ionita Monica.Ionita at AWI.DE
Sun Mar 22 16:23:59 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I keep bumping into this error message when I try to use the "set gxout"
function:

*Logic error 8 in gxshad
Error in gxshad*

I have read all the posts made before about this error and as far as I
understood this might be due to some undefined values in the data set.
Since I know for sure that I have no undefined values in my data, does
anyone have any idea how to get rid of this error message and how to be
able to plot the map I need in shaded form?

I have to say that if I use the _*line contour*_ the plot is made and
looks more than perfect, but unfortunately I need it in shaded form.

Any help is appreciated.

My best regards,
Monica Ionita