Conversion of two input files into a single output file

Muhammmad Mubashar Ahmad Dogar mubashardogar at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 17 07:00:50 EDT 2009

Dear GrADS users,

I am trying to convert 3 hourly data into daily data by using GrADS script. I have monthly files having 3 hourly data. I have successfully run the following script.

'reinit'
x=abc('7050100')
x=abc('7060100')
function abc(rcm)
'reinit'
'open ATM.199'rcm'.ctl'
'set gxout fwrite'
'set fwrite ATM.199'rcm'.grd'
'set x 1 144'
'set y 1 124'
t=1
tmax=124
while(t<=tmax)
'set t 't
'define a=ave(tpr,t+0,t+3)'
'd const(a,-9999.0,-u)'

t=t+4
endwhile
return

The problem is that I want to generate a single output file instead of having two. Please help me in this regard.

Regards

Mubashar

-------------------------------------------------------------Muhammmad Mubashar Ahmad Dogar
Scientific Officer
 (Climatology Section),
Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC),
NCP complex, Quaid-e-Azam University Campus,
Shahdra road, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel:  +92519230226
Mob:+923325143034
email: mubashardogar at yahoo.com