oacres

Tess Parker t.parker at UGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 15 20:18:06 EDT 2009

List - I would appreciate some help on the oacres Cressman function. I have
station data which I can plot successfully; I don't quite understand the
format of the gridded file which this function needs though. Could someone
help me out? I'm assuming you need a .ctl file for the gridded data too, and
I see from other posts that the grid .ctl file should be accessed before the
station .ctl file; but I have no idea how to go about setting up the gridded
data file. Any help much appreciated!