g2sub V1.1 on Nomads

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Fri Mar 13 10:05:22 EDT 2009

Pierre,

    The operational nomads (http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov) has a help desk
and they are the people who can fix the problem.

The grib2 files has TCDCclm available and it can be downloaded if  you
retrieve all the TCDC fields.  You should be able to retrieve the TCDCclm
by itself but operations made a mistake in configuring the program.

         Wesley Ebisuzaki