GrADS v2.0.a5.oga.3 for Windows available,

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 9 11:22:21 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM, slovoed slovoed <slovoed123 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just download OpenGrADS Superpack for Windows based on COLA GrADS v2.0.a5,
> and tried to plot a stream function with fish_psi with NCEP wind stress as a
> test. Although I can use fish_vor, fish_div,  I failed to use fish, fish_psi
> and chi.

I'd need more information. What is the error message?  Can you try this?

ga-> @ open $GADSET/model
ga-> set lev 300
ga-> d fish_psi(ua,va)

> BTW, the system is winxp.

I am travel this week, I'll not be able to look into this until I get
back next week.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva