display error

Raj Kumar Sharma rajkumar_62 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 7 10:26:39 EST 2009

I am sending message again becasue it got rejected based on the reasoning that it has been already sent, however I think that it has not been posted.   since stil I did not get anyreply  to this message. I had downloaded grads-2.0.a5.oga.3-win32_superpack.zip&nbsp ftom SourceForge.net.   I suppose that like earlier version grads1.9 I do not have to install cygwin and any other Xserver. However when I
run grads command, it shows X server error. I do not want to install
cygwin ot other Xserver. Is there any option? I am having Windows vista
Home edition Raj