OpenGrADS Bundle v2.0.a5.oga.1 available

Pierre Cassar cassar at PILOTBOOK.EU
Fri Mar 6 04:11:49 EST 2009

Arlindo da Silva wrote:
>  I have once more refreshed sources and binaries: OpenGrADS Bundle v2.0.a5.oga.3:

Only a small "cosmetic" note on Sourceforge:
The "Architecture" column relative to package for Freebsd x64 version
"grads-2.0.a5.oga.2-bundle-amd64-unknown-freebsd7.0.tar.gz" is marked
as "i386" but I think it should be marked as "AMD64"

Do you plan to build a Freebsd version for oga.3?
Anyway the oga.2 it's ok for me, it works well (batch mode only).

Thank you for all what you do for the Grads users comunity AND for
Freebsd users.

Pierre Cassar