how to adjust border line's thickness

Li,Guilong [Ontario] Guilong.Li at EC.GC.CA
Thu Mar 5 16:13:46 EST 2009

Dear Grads users

I want to draw a contour plot which include Canadian and US border,
province boundary in Canada and state boundary in US. It seems Canadian
province boundary line is thinner than the US state boundary line.
Please see the following scrip for this plotting. My question is whether
Grads has a command which can control the thickness of the border line.
I tried different combinations, such as 'set map 1 5 1', it seems it
doesn't change as I want. Could someone help me? Thanks. -- Guilong

'reinit'
'open grid.ctl'
'open station.ctl'
'enable print zz.gmf'