Fw: Analysis of station data usin GrADS. How to run stnmap utility?

Alexandre Santos puffy78 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 22 22:38:37 EDT 2009

2009/6/22 sh zhou <sh.maeam at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Please tell me:
> 1. Did every scripts I send woks normally?

       Alexandre: Understand how to create a binary file through the data of
the season, most do not understand how that figure in gif that has color.

> 2. how did you know " grid.ctl" should need the binary file ( grid.dat) ?

        Alexandre:  dset ^grid.dat

thanks!