Problem with GX package initialization

Gabriel - ud Carvalho gabriel.ud at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 22 11:03:36 EDT 2009

Hey jcrosby,
when I set the Display variable to :1.0, the problem continues, but it seems
to waste more time trying to open.
then I tryed export DISPLAY =:0.0 and then the problem comes:
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
Xlib: No protocol specified

Error in GXSTRT: Unable to connect to X server

Do you know what to do?
thanks a lot,
Gabriel