Ice coverage data source

Blankenship, Clay B. (MSFC-NCC8259)[USRA] Clay.B.Blankenship at NASA.GOV
Mon Jun 22 10:11:26 EDT 2009

There are several data products at the National Snow and Ice Data
Center, nsidc.org.

Clay

--
Clay Blankenship                 * USRA Research Scientist
clay.b.blankenship at nasa.gov      * 256-961-7638