Fw: Analysis of station data usin GrADS. How to run stnmap utility?

hiren dave hiren_dave85 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 22 04:30:12 EDT 2009

--- On Mon, 22/6/09, hiren dave <hiren_dave85 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: hiren dave <hiren_dave85 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Analysis of station data usin GrADS. How to run stnmap utility?
To: "grads user" <GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT>
Date: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 4:07 AM

dear all users
    I am a new GrADS user and want to know how to analyse station data using GrADS.
I have Lat Lon Stn and amout of rainfall. I want to display that in a GrADS. How can i do?
   Here i have attached one data file and want to display that data i gards.
I am using window and using grads-1.8sl11-win32e version.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com