spatial RMSE only over land masking ocean data

Bernd Becker bernd.becker at METOFFICE.GOV.UK
Tue Jun 9 09:48:06 EDT 2009

Ashish,

if you can find a land-sea mask for the WRF model you may be able to
work with
combinations of maskout and const to address only data over land/ocean
in your calculations.

( please ascertain to compare the model output with upscaled
observations
with corresponding temporal and spatial representativity. )

Good luck!
Bernd.

--
Bernd Becker   The Monthly Outlook
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter   Devon EX1 3PB  United Kingdom