background color

sh zhou sh.maeam at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 6 22:12:08 EDT 2009

Hi  Alexandre Santos.

Do you want to draw a station plot? If I know what you said, you may do like
this:
1. read station data and write those data into a binary file.
be careful with some arguments : station_id( should be defined like this :
character(8)) , ntime, nlevel, nflag,
http://www.jamstec.go.jp/frsgc/research/iprc/nona/GrADS/Station_data_in_GrADS.html
2. you can use this command "oacres"  to display the station plot.
here, you should firstly create a background grid data, which used to
interpolate  station data, write a ".ctl" file for grid data, then
' open grid.ctl'
'open station.ctl'
'define qq=smth9(oacres(grid_expr, station_expr,  var)
'd qq'
... ...
I met a problem here , I don't know how to change the grid background color.

 If you like, have a try with the method above.

Cheers.

--

Shenghui                 Student
Major:                    Physics