Abstracting time series from Grided data

Sachin Ghude sachinghude at TROPMET.RES.IN
Fri Jun 5 03:03:22 EDT 2009

Hi!

You can try following,

'set x 1'
'set y 1'
'set t 1 57'
'set gxout print'
'set prnopts %g 1 1'
'd tloop(aave(maskout(no2,no2-100),lon=72,lon=72,lat=23,lat=23))'
say result
write ('c:timeseries.txt',result)

This will write to file in txt formate.

to print on screen you can try following

'set x 1'
'set y 1'
'set t 1 57'
'set prnopts %g 1 1'
'd tloop(aave(maskout(no2,no2-100),lon=72,lon=72,lat=23,lat=23))'

bye

Sachin D Ghude
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Pashan, Pune 411008, INDIA