station map

sh zhou sh.maeam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 1 10:57:50 EDT 2009

Dear, M. Mahakur,

Thank you for your time and replay.
Yes, as you said, the resolution I set is too high, and I made a mistake at
the same time when set the area location, that the stations' location are
out of " background grid".
The radii of influence should be set between "0" and "50", my Grads version
is 1.8sl11, maybe in other versions are different values.
Now, I had set background grid data like this:
###
xdef  350 linear  104.61  0.0450
ydef  250 linear   21.98  0.0450
###
then the display seems much better now, but there are so many small lines
appeared, why does those small lines appear?
In this web page " http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/users.html" ( my manual
), I haven't found the reason, If you know, could you tell me?
By the way, in my first step, when display station data, the background is
the whole word, is that default display?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely.

Shenghui                 Student
Major:                    Physics